Baldwin Community Schools Logo

Baldwin Community Schools History

The 50's

 


District Information
Alumni
Advisory Committees
BCS Demographics
BCS Newsletters
BCS History
Board of Education
Building Directory
Business Office
CIMS
Community Links
Emergency Drill Documentation
District Newsletters
Learning Disability Eligibility
PTA
Service Departments
The Superintendent
School Year Calendar
Technology
School Performance
Superintendents Office

The Picture History of Baldwin Community Schools



The building pictured here replaced the old log school house after a fire burned it down.

Baldwin Community Schools in the 1920's.
You can see the older wooden structure attached to the back of the new brick building


They removed the wooden structure and added on to the brick building, bringing the number of classroom to twelve.
 

This picture is from the 1960 yearbook. It was the last year the building was used with studnets.

 
 

Front entrance of the Old Baldwin Community Schools Building in 1960.




Close to its last days, lots of broken and boarded up windows. 

 
Baldwin Community Schools
525 4th Street, Baldwin, MI 49304 ;
Phone : 231-745-4791
Web Site provided by: Kaigin Development, LLC